Introduction - plans, projects and a few pictures

Following a few forum posts on singletrackworld.com detailing a few of my bike related projects and ideas for future projects and making many a promises on putting up a guide and a how to, I think I have finally managed to get a large enough collection of pictures and enough time to write the promised guides. 



The first of guide I'll try to get up will be for the above bike (or more specifically the carbon frame), where I built the frame from pretty much scratch. I'll also do a quick write up for a simple carbon bash guard, and my A-level final year project which is a bamboo and carbon bike trailer (below). 


I'll try to get the initial part of the guide for the carbon frame up by the end of next week, but for those who can't wait the initial write up I did is on singletrackworld forums - clicky 



No comments:

Post a Comment